A long-standing tradition in the midvalley, the Basalt Chamber of Commerce is excited to present the 2019 Basalt Summer Concert Series. This year’s line-up is incredible as the Basalt Chamber has partnered with The Arts Campus At Willits (TACAW), who is producing the seven concert series. The caliber audiences have come to expect from TACAW’s programming can be seen in the variety of act that will be performing across Basalt this summer.
"We are thrilled to continue to partner with the Basalt Chamber to bring arts and culture to the mid-valley and create inspiring experiences that foster connection and community. The Summer Concert Series will be a tremendous showcase of talent, some of which we introduced to the community at the Temporary. There will also be some new faces on the stage that are sure to please," said Marc Breslin, Artistic Director of TACAW.
The free, family-friendly concerts will continue to be held on Wednesday evenings, from 6-8 p.m., at either Lions Park in historic Downtown Basalt or Triangle Park in Willits, with the exception of a special street dance on Market Street taking place Friday, July 12 and will feature rocky mountain reggae band Niceness from Telluride, CO.
Bring a blanket, grab some friends, dine al fresco and make an evening of it in the midvalley. On August 14 local favorite Starwood returns for a lively performance. For those who love the band but cannot attend in person that evening, local community radio station KDNK will be doing a live broadcast of the concert.
2019 Basalt Summer Concert Series:
- Wednesday, June 19 – Dirty Revival at Triangle Park | KDNK LIVE Broadcast
- Wednesday, June 26 – Tinsley Ellis at Triangle Park
- Friday, July 12 – A special street dance with Niceness on Market Street
- Wednesday, July 17 – Tierro Band with Bridget Law at Lions Park
- Wednesday, July 24 – Cash’d Out at Lions Park
- Wednesday, July 31 – Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band at Lions Park
- Wednesday, August 14 – Annual Starwood reunion at Lions Park | KDNK LIVE Broadcast
Visit www.basaltchamber.org for more information. Sponsors of the Basalt Summer Concert Series include the Town of Basalt, Willits Town Center and Alpine Bank.